Time To Lighten Up - Habitat Edition

bigbendmarine

5 year old buck +
Had this thought after taking a pic of one of my chestnut trees this week... those who know, know! 😂

Chestnut Catkins Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Had this thought after taking a pic of one of my chestnut trees this week... those who know, know! 😂

View attachment 52370
is that a horse chestnut? if so I can smell it already (there are dozens around my house that make it smell like a teenage boys bedroom for 2 weeks every year)...

is that a horse chestnut? if so I can smell it already (there are dozens around my house that make it smell like a teenage boys bedroom for 2 weeks every year)...
My trees are Chinese chestnuts versus horse chestnuts, and not sure how closely the trees are related... but your description is pretty much perfect! LOL! 😂

My trees are Chinese chestnuts versus horse chestnuts, and not sure how closely the trees are related... but your description is pretty much perfect! LOL! 😂
the stink from those trees always starts right about when you want to have the windows open at night too....they are going to meet a chainsaw either this summer or this winter....