Tikka and CZ USA service

j-bird

Any of you all have any experience with CZUSA or Tikka service? My brother is looking into buying a rifle from one of these companies, but is concerned about service... I have no experience with either, so I am tapping into my extended resources...you all!

I have a CZ but no experience with their service.

I have a CZ shotgun and 3 Cz Rifles. I’ve never had any need for service on any of them but they’ve all been quality firearms.

Same. Ive got a few Tikkas and they are good rifles. Clips are kind of crappy plastic but quality guns. Never dealt with their CS. I know they have a good reputation.

Tikka runs through Beretta USA which has less than stellar warranty reviews. That said, they typically are very reliable firearms.

Tommy-Boy.png

I don't think either are known for their customer service. CZ used to have a grumpy old guy working in customer service, but he may be gone by now. I've owned quite a few CZ rifles and they were all shooters. Stocks may need relieved or something else minor, but they are good guns. I also own some some Tikkas and they are good too. Really smooth out of the box and usually quite accurate. I'd choose either brand over a new Remington rifle, and I used to love the Remingtons.
Bergara would be a solid choice too.

Favorite gun ever owned is a CZ 452 ultr lux. My other 22's are real jealous. No clue on their service. Great groups with CCI standard velocity ammo. Blueing is excellent. Good wood on my stock for a $400 22. I'm overdue, was the last rifle I bought and that was in 2017......

Buy a Tikka and dont worry about the CS, you won't need it. Excellent firearm.

I've used Beretta customer service in the past on a Sako. It was a terrible experience. Hard to call it customer service.

I do still shoot Beretta shotguns, but I'll never own another Sako.

I love my M695.

My last gun is a bergara HMR Pro in 300PRC quite accurate out of the box 1/2MOA at 700yds first box of ammo.