This is awesome

DiSc0Rd

5 year old buck +
I have always been a positive reinforcement believer. I coach Junior High wrestling and a little baseball. I always make it a point to say good job to the best kid and the worst kid as long as they do anything that resembles something good. Sol I just wanted to say to John and Bill and everyone else that runs this site , you guys have made something amazing. The wealth of knowledge on this forum is unbelievable. Your members are kind and generous work their advice. Thank you for allowing me to be here, and continuing to host this awesome, awesome forum.

Last edited:
If the "Jack" is referring to me, please know I have nothing to do with running this site. Perhaps you were referring to John, or perhaps there is some Jack involved with running it that I'm now aware of. I'm just an active member, but I agree with your approach of encouragement first. I'm actually a fairly recent member who joined after QDMA shutdown their forum. The site is much more collegiate than it was when I first joined. That evolution is largely due to moderators like Bill fully supported in his decisions by John.

Thanks,

Jack

If the "Jack" is referring to me, please know I have nothing to do with running this site. Perhaps you were referring to John, or perhaps there is some Jack involved with running it that I'm now aware of. I'm just an active member, but I agree with your approach of encouragement first. I'm actually a fairly recent member who joined after QDMA shutdown their forum. The site is much more collegiate than it was when I first joined. That evolution is largely due to moderators like Bill fully supported in his decisions by John.

Thanks,

Jack
Correct Jack = John

Thanks! But It’s not me. It’s everyone who contributes that make the place.

I will say that it's one of the better sites out there as it pertains to the community. There isn't a lot of BS and arguing that I see on some other sites. It has definitely become my #1 click int he morning at work.

I will say that it's one of the better sites out there as it pertains to the community. There isn't a lot of BS and arguing that I see on some other sites. It has definitely become my #1 click int he morning at work.
Arguing isn't a bad thing and we have plenty of it here. It is iron sharpening iron. The key is that is no longer allowed to degenerate into name calling and personal attacks and we no longer see the bullying attempts. This is clearly a credit to the site operators and moderators. It wasn't always that way. A wide diversity of opinions allows readers to weight each and make their own call. Another characteristic that differentiates this forum is the lack of advertising. Most places on the internet are selling eyeballs. As we all know controversy and salacious content draws attention. Without advertising, there is no incentive to allow things to degenerate. That is not to say that every site with ads lets things degenerate.

It is hard to thank the guys that run this place enough!

Thanks,

Jack