Thanks!

Rally1148

5 year old buck +
Hey all,

I want to say thank you to everyone on this forum for all of the help! I'm no longer intimidated by fruit trees! My neighbor sprays the snot out of his trees, and the maintenance always intimidated me. I now know that with the proper varieties, I don't need to spray at all for wildlife apples! Training and pruning are a once a year type deal and is relatively straight forward. Although I still use the other forum, and there are still members there that are extremely helpful, I certainly enjoy this one more as it is much more personal. (yes.... I said a website is more personal). It's nice to find a place that talks about things other than foodplots.

You all are a great resource!

I can get answers to all my questions and learn something new everyday here. And the bonus is I don't have to read all the bull crap along with the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are very lucky to have some of the wonderful expertise we have here.

Agreed. I've learned a TON of valuable info on here. Before I started reading posts from some of these guys on another forum about 5 yrs. ago, and followed them here, I had no working knowledge of apple & crab trees. The last 3 years I've been planting like a madman at my camp and another location all due to what I've learned from these gents. I even grafted for the first time about 10 days ago !! My whole camp and immediate surroundings are benefitting from all the plantings. More to happen this spring. It's like taking a nuts-and - bolts class for free from fellow outdoorsmen who've done it. Can't beat that !! Thanks to all !!:)