Thank you Mods

tooln

5 year old buck +
Lately there have been a lot of spammers showing up. They have been getting reported and reomved very promtly. Just wanted to say thanks for all you do behind the scenes.

And to my knowledge nobody has been banned........yet! They did shut a thread down, but that was a good call as things took a turn for the worse. They have done an excellent job in letting us call a spade a spade, but also keeping things respectable and keeping the spammers out. We really got a good thing here.

Since I work nights I get on the forum during my breaks. Normally around 3 or 4 AM is when they post. I have seen and reported several post that were spammers and those post have been removed.

I have seen the spammers as well - and I agree they get them out of here rather quickly. Like I said we got a good group here.

No thank you!

When you report them they pop right up on my screen when I log in.
Spam is really all I handle around here though I did lock a thread the other day when John was away.

I won't post much because I don't know what you're talking about I don't have habitat or hunt. Just helping by trying to clean up the over night spammers every morning.

Nice work Ozzie!

Thank you Oswald, John, and other moderators.

Another thank-you, gentlemen. Great job.