Tapatalk pulled from market

I never used it...but it figures. Something that works well... they pull...probably to try to sell it to you later.....

Wonder what the replacement is, I have a feeling without it web forum use will decrease more. I am a late adopter but it is awesome for mobile devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much quit posting on many sites when tapatalk started charging for posting pics. Won't pay their fee and many sites are fairly difficult for posting from a phone.

I pretty much quit posting on many sites when tapatalk started charging for posting pics. Won't pay their fee and many sites are fairly difficult for posting from a phone.

I’m still using Tapatalk and posting pictures. No cost

Same

Same

Isn't it you can send send so many pics and then they say ok done you have to pay now?

Last edited:
The app still works. But if you try and install it on a new phone it isn't available to install

Isn't is you can send send so many pics and then they say ok done you have to pay now?
No, anyone that has it wont be affected but no one can install it as a new app

No, anyone that has it wont be affected but no one can install it as a new app
I was talking pay to send pics not use the app.

They cut me off a year or so ago. I used tapatalk to post pics. I exceeded the limit and they said no more free stuf... pay up. It's cheap but I won't pay them. Still get notifications but no pics.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Gonna be fun watching the screamers who lose all their stuff ... free always costs something at some point ... :emoji_wink:

I hate Tapatalk. We let it access this website because so many people loved it.
Used it for a while but trashed it.

Their ploy was to take over all forums and monetize it. Didn’t work.

Next...

but we still let users access the site. Because as was stated if you have it already it still works.
When it doesn’t don’t ask me :).

Next...

but we still let users access the site. Because as was stated if you have it already it still works.
I agree, I have no idea what people like about it. I have it on my phone cause it's the only way you can post pictures on another hunting site I visit. Other than that, it's just more garbage I don't need on my phone.

Next...

Yep, these apps are designed to get folks to rely on them thinking they are free and then lock access requiring a fee. I remember when photobucket did that.

I did the same thing with photobucket, but when they announced their ransom I immediately downloaded as many pics of the sky as I could to use up their space. I'm somewhat spiteful with such moves.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk