Tankless hot water heater

hunts_with_stick

5 year old buck +
So I just picked up a tankless hot water heater that works off of propand. I’m thinking of using it for an outdoor shower for my shed/:mini cabin. An have any experience using one? Any thoughts or ideas appreciated

I plan on using a 50 gallon barrel for my water supply

I had one that was propane that hooked up to a garden hose. It worked great, the only problem i had was barely having enough water pressure to keep it on. My friend has one that he uses a 5 gallon bucket for elk hunting. Im sure you will like it. I now. have a small electric one for my shower at my cabin. I love it. No bulky tank, nothing to drain, and hot water in 30 seconds that never runs out.

Do you know if I need to put the water holding tank up high?

They require a certain amount of flow to work.

I had one until we installed electric. It worked great. I used a 12 volt pump with it for pressure.

I just picked up an battery operated pump as well. Hoping to put something together. Does't need to be fancy, just something to wash off with after working or a long day.

I use a 1hp pump connected to a 330gallon tank. I put a gutter on one side of my pole barn and 1inch of rainwater fills the tank. I use 4 100watt solar panels to power 200ah lithium batteries. I then have a 3000w inverter. I run lights. Pump. And have 2 110w outlets to run anything I want to plug in.

IMG_0733.jpeg