All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprayer options for Polaris ranger

Rakman

A good 3 year old buck
Any recommendations for sprayers to be utilized in a Polaris ranger? Looking for 40 gal or larger and have the ability to installed and removed without a ton of headache.

40 might be big for a ranger 4 wheeler. I use a fimco 25 gallon on my side by side and Polaris ranger 500.

It has an extended boom. On the 4 Wheeler there are torx bolts on the back rack that line up with the mounting screws. I also use rachet straps for added support.

In my ranger side by side I just pop the tailgate off and ratchet strap it down.

I have a 60 gallon from Ag Spray out of Mankato, MN. It's a boomless boom, which doesn't do as good of a job as a real boom, but for me it's the way I wanted to go. It takes 2 guys to load/unload it.20150730_170109_resized.jpg

A ranger is a side by side and you won't have any issues with weight with 40 gal.I made an attachment for my hitch on my 4wheeler that you could use on it for a boom or boomless.It just slides into your receiver hitch and comes up ever how high you want it Then attach sprayer

I have a 60 gallon from Ag Spray out of Mankato, MN. It's a boomless boom, which doesn't do as good of a job as a real boom, but for me it's the way I wanted to go. It takes 2 guys to load/unload it.View attachment 9864

What brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically I guess it's Ag Spray which I think was the old Schleben who was bought out. May be the same as a Fimco but would need to check on that. The pump is 3.8 which seems decent up to this point, although a bigger pump would be nice. Only my 2nd year of owning it. Mankato was real good about replacing a hot switch and a leaking pump right out of the box.

Buckdeer1, you mention a 2" receiver style setup. This is something I want to have for a couple reasons. I already have a 3pt 40 gallon Fimco sprayer that I can also set in the back of the ranger but trying to set up the boom in on the ranger is always my stumbling point.

I don't have a UTV but I have a quad and a Fimco, I would believe it would fit in the back of a UTV.