Spray for Radishes and Turnips?

Catscratch

5 year old buck +
I have a plot of radishes, turnips, chicory, Johnson Grass, and crabgrass. I want to get rid of the grasses and then overseed some wheat and rye.
I really only have experience with gly so I want to make sure I get stuff that won't hurt my radishes and turnip. What do you guy recommend?

Clethodim and COC. But there is some residual for a few weeks. So I would spray and wait 3 weeks to plant if it were me.

Both Grasses are on the label I believe.

What is COC?

What are some generic names of Cleth, for when I wander into Orchelens or Walmart garden center looking for this?

Thanks thanks for the reply!

What is COC?

What are some generic names of Cleth, for when I wander into Orchelens or Walmart garden center looking for this?

Thanks thanks for the reply!

Crop Oil Concentrate.

We sell Arrow 2EC. It is around $55 a gallon. So use that as comparison when you shop. EPA registration number is 66222-60 If my memory is correct.

You won't find generic cleth at Walmart IMHO.

Maybe the Keystone online store?

Lol, I guess I had a brain fart on the crop oil thing... COC.

I'll do some searches for cleth to see what I come up with locally. If not I'll order it.

Thanks.

Lol, I guess I had a brain fart on the crop oil thing... COC.

I'll do some searches for cleth to see what I come up with locally. If not I'll order it.

Thanks.

Good Luck!

Good Luck!

Lol, you already know I wont find any... I'll call the local CO-OP and if they don't have it get it online.

Thanks for the help.

Lol, you already know I wont find any... I'll call the local CO-OP and if they don't have it get it online.

Thanks for the help.

No, you can find it at Rural King, Tractor supply, Farm and Fleet stores. Lots of stores carry cleth. As I meant, good luck with getting your weeds killed!

Ok, thanks! It isn't a bad infestation... yet. Just want to learn another tool as I go.

I ordered a gallon of it from Rural King(Willowood 2EC)last month. Total was $67 shipped and that was with a 10% off promo code.

I've had good results with cleth and adding rye after spraying.
I didn't have any cleth, so I tried poast, the brassicas are still fine