Snow storm/blizzard

Peeps

5 year old buck +
originally I was thinking of maybe frost seeding some clover this weekend. Now the biggest winter storm this year is almost here. Some of the predictions were up over 15 inches. I'm ready for spring and summer.

It's snowing here now. Accuweather says 8"-12" and local news says 7"-14".

I'm also ready for spring / summer. I do not want to shovel again.

Glad it's going north of where I live. It looks like my woods will get dumped on but I'm not going back up for a couple weeks so no shoveling for me, mother nature will take care of that ;).

On a positive note the heavy snow will mat the grass down nicely for when I plant trees and the ground should be plenty moist :D.

This sucks donkey balls.

Ari-Gold-Anger-Throws-Phone-Against-Wall-Entourage.gif

This sucks donkey balls.

Ari-Gold-Anger-Throws-Phone-Against-Wall-Entourage.gif
I see your place turning into a soupy mess, moreso than it is already!:(

Ours won't be any better if we get the 12"+ snow they're talking about. Just when the water was starting to go down a bit.
Things were really looking awesome for late March by me. And now this poop sandwich I have to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, now they just issued a Blizzard Warning for our area starting tonight and I have to be out working in that crap all night long.

Put gas back in the snow blower and grabbed the shovels and sleds back out of the attic. I'm thinking the kids will not have school tomorrow.

Put gas back in the snow blower and grabbed the shovels and sleds back out of the attic. I'm thinking the kids will not have school tomorrow.
Wausau already cancelled school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've hardly had a flake, but the radar had it snowing for hours. Looks like over half of it has past us?

We've hardly had a flake, but the radar had it snowing for hours. Looks like over half of it has past us?

This is just the start. The main storm is still out in the plains. I'm still hoping that it somehow misses us. I really liked those 60 degree days we had.

SNOW! You guys can keep that crap!!!! My 10 day forecast at the moment shows highs in the mid 50's and beyond! Some rain, but no snow......at least for now!

SNOW! You guys can keep that crap!!!! My 10 day forecast at the moment shows highs in the mid 50's and beyond! Some rain, but no snow......at least for now!
We wont have it for long, the 14 day forecast for highs are 39 (tomorrow), 45, 46, 46, 52, 58, 58, 54 , 45, 40, 43, 49, 50, 53

About 6" here so far.

I have daffodils in full bloom and ornamental trees budding here. The woods are a little behind, but maples in the yards and the like are waking up here.

SNOW.....makes me shiver just thinking about it.....I've already embraced spring and don't want any looking back!!!!

8"-10" around here. The crap is wet and heavy.

70 degrees on the east coast today.

Sorry :)

26e6e82c9a83f1cf9f2d292b68ca5749.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/March-snowfall-causes-headaches-373332871.html

Here are some snowfall totals by county so far:
BUFFALO
10.5" Buffalo
8.2" Alma

CHIPPEWA
7" Chippewa Falls

CLARK
10.5" Thorp
9.0" Christie
8.0" Granton
7.9" Owen
7.5" Chili
4.5" Dorchester

CRAWFORD
1.5" Lynxville
1" Steuben

DUNN
8.8" Knapp
8" Elk Mound
8" Tainter Lake
7" Menomonie
5" Boyceville

EAU CLAIRE
12" Augusta
10.5" Eau Claire

HOUSTON
6" Houston
5" Spring Grove

JACKSON
11.7" Black River Falls
10" Hatfield
9.5" Merrillan

JUNEAU
4" Volk Field Airport

LA CROSSE
7.5" Holmen
6.5" La Crosse
4.3" French Island

MONROE
7.4" Warrens
6.5" Sparta

PIERCE
8.5" River Falls

ST. CROIX
4.5" Baldwin

TAYLOR
7.5" Medford
7" Stetsonville
4" Perkinstown

TREMPEALEAU
13" Osseo
10.5" Arcadia
8" Ettrick
7.6" Frenchville
6" Independence

VERNON
6" De Soto
5.8" Hillsboro
4.2" La Farge
4" Genoa
3.1" Westby

WINONA
12" Goodview
10" Winona
9.5" Stockton

Got way more snow last night at home then Wednesday night. Beautiful this morning.

I mowed my grass for the first time this year saturday!