Slow down?

yoderjac

5 year old buck +
The last few days things seem to be slow when trying to post. No slowdown in searches or scrolling through posts, just posting. I anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Jack

Not so much a slow down but something has happened to my home interface. It used to show the last topic posted on each category. Now I just see like like a html version. I am sure I hit a button or setting.

think people are fishing, in summer mode, or got their noses to the grindstone on their habitat projects.

Been pruning my old orchard, planting pretty stuff for the wife, battling gopher holes, rolling the lawn with my new 400 lb roller, picking up a old cultipacker, fixing up my gandy spreader, and elbow deep into converting my new 6x12 single axle amluminum trailer. painting, windows, roof fan, inside and outside lights, insulation, 12v heater, and shelving on the V-nose. Also a canopy setup. Semi-poor mans toy hauler........

Getting ready for my 4 day weekend on the 600 acres spot up north too. 2 new food plots, zero in a new 308 savage rifle, new treestand in one spot, mowing the existing plots and trails, and cleaning up the 50,100, and 200 shooting gongs.

think people are fishing, in summer mode, or got their noses to the grindstone on their habitat projects.

Been pruning my old orchard, planting pretty stuff for the wife, battling gopher holes, rolling the lawn with my new 400 lb roller, picking up a old cultipacker, fixing up my gandy spreader, and elbow deep into converting my new 6x12 single axle amluminum trailer. painting, windows, roof fan, inside and outside lights, insulation, 12v heater, and shelving on the V-nose. Also a canopy setup. Semi-poor mans toy hauler........

Getting ready for my 4 day weekend on the 600 acres spot up north too. 2 new food plots, zero in a new 308 savage rifle, new treestand in one spot, mowing the existing plots and trails, and cleaning up the 50,100, and 200 shooting gongs.

I was asking about response time of this forum...

Yes running slow for sure couldn’t even get a photo to post just now

Slacker

Yep, posting is slow. We probably need a software update. We’re not going to mess with it now. The creators of the forum software offer a service of hosting the forum and doing all the background maintenance on a routine basis. I just submitted a ticket. I don’t know what the backlog is but I assume they can get to it next week.

Yep, posting is slow. We probably need a software update. We’re not going to mess with it now. The creators of the forum software offer a service of hosting the forum and doing all the background maintenance on a routine basis. I just submitted a ticket. I don’t know what the backlog is but I assume they can get to it next week.
Thanks! It wasn't just me then...