Shout out to Welters Seed and Honey

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
I have ordered from them for years. I am not remotely close to Iowa (unfortunately). I ordered 100 pounds of brassicas late Wednesday. In fact, I ordered the exact same mix as Frigid Forage brassica mix. The price was three cents short of being exactly one half the price of Frigid Forage. And, the seed was delivered to my door today. I could not believe it. I am out of town for work and my Wife said "there are two large white bags in the driveway for you". Very good service and price!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tap
Agree. Nothing but good experience with them.

My experience with Welter has always been top notch!

How do you know how much shipping is going to be? Do you have to call them first?

I have a buddy looking for some winter rye and can't get any around him locally.

How do you know how much shipping is going to be? Do you have to call them first?

I have a buddy looking for some winter rye and can't get any around him locally.
I'm just starting to see rye on Craigs List here, check out CL. Shipping on a bu of rye is probably more than the rye itself. I believe you'll have to give them a call for the shipping costs.

I order from Welters too and they never let me down.

I never order cereal or other high seeding rate seeds when they are so easy to obtain locally with no shipping cost from coops. There is noting special about most cereal. VNS is fine for my applications.

Thanks,

Jack

I would look around locally real hard. Shipping bags of rye will cost a fortune.