Seekins 300WM w/ bartlein custom carbon barrel

Wind Gypsy

5 year old buck +
I'm selling this Seekins Havak PH(2?) that has a 26" Bartlein Carbon #4 9 Twist barrel chambered by TS Custom. The chamber was spec'd to seat the 215+ bergers, 0.200" freebore i believe. It has one of the new action/bolts that runs much smoother than the orginal havak actions. Included with it I'll also ship a factory seekins barrel that has less than 200 rounds on it. It has an area 419 hellfire brake w/ 5/8” thread adapter. Comes with 2 carbon magazines.
$1990 shipped in lower 48. I accept Venmo, PayPal F&F or buyer pays fees, and am open to other options.

have Redding type s dies, lapua and nosler brass, giraud trimmer case holder, and possibly some bullets if buyer is interested. Have scopes and rings available if buyer is interested as well.

1709242157034.png

More pictures/info if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Pretty gun. I wish I lived west where I could use guns like this more.

I wish I lived west where I could use guns like this more.

That's pretty much why i'm selling it. This was intended to be my long range elk hammer. I elk hunt most years but it's been archery only the last two years, don't expect an elk tag this year, and it's overkill for muleys which I do intend to hunt. I've been buying too many toys so have to sell some that aren't getting used a lot to justify the new stuff.

It shoots freakin awesome, i just dont need it.

That's pretty much why i'm selling it. This was intended to be my long range elk hammer. I elk hunt most years but it's been archery only the last two years, don't expect an elk tag this year, and it's overkill for muleys which I do intend to hunt. I've been buying too many toys so have to sell some that aren't getting used a lot to justify the new stuff.

It shoots freakin awesome, i just dont need it.
Have you joined the 223 77TMK cult? I’m a partial member. Ha

Ha! I wouldn't say i'm all in on the cult but 77 TMKs were my primary 223 bullet when they first came out back around 2014 or 15 and I have hunted whitetails with them without hesitation a number of times. They're so expensive compared to ELDs that I don't load/shoot em much anymore but would if for hunting. My "rokslide special" tikka 223 has been sorely missed lately because I sold the factory barrel and am still waiting on the replacement blank from unknown munitions that was supposed to ship before Christmas..

I've definitely moved from hunting almost entirely with magnums to primarily shooting smaller cartridges.