Seed companies.

I purchased RR sweetcorn seed online last year, and had to provide my # before the purchase would go through. Different vendors are probably more relaxed than others

Mortenson - I have the Welter's catalog in my hands. It says - " We pay 1/2 shipping on all grass seeds, forbs and small-seeded legumes on orders of 50 lbs. or more. " That's their stated policy right from the back page of the catalog.

Well I just placed an order with them. I think 75 lbs of it would qualify for the 1/2 rate shipping, and perhaps 55 lbs of it won't. So I'll see what it comes out to. Maybe they'll lump it all together! I squeaked by on the 3% cash discount which ends in Feb.

Mort - ^^^^ I just wanted to pass along the accurate info as it's printed in the catalog for your benefit & anyone else who might be interested. There seemed to be a question about the 1/2 shipping a few posts ago. I like dealing with Welter's.

thanks for noticing my return guys, I just pop in now and then to see if there is any life in this forum. good to see there is. so dang busy with work this year it is going to be a tough spring planting season.

thanks for noticing my return guys, I just pop in now and then to see if there is any life in this forum. good to see there is. so dang busy with work this year it is going to be a tough spring planting season.

Your voice is definitely missed when it is absent! Glad to see you back and hope you can find more time to pop in!