Roller Crimper-Sold

MN Slick

5 year old buck +
Selling my 4 ft crimper made by I&J for Drop Tine Seed Company. Like new, less than 10 acres on it. It comes with a 3 point hitch and a brand new, still on the pallet frame to pull it behind an UTV. The frame is red. I ran it on my front end loader with an adapter plate so you will need to reverse the drum to use it on a 3 point. Located in Northern MO, $3000.00.

image0.jpeg
image3.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg

Slick. Curious why you're selling it

Slick. Curious why you're selling it

I'm 5 hours from my farm so timing when the crop is ready has been tricky. The rye is good to go on Memorial Weekend some years but other years, like this year, it's not ready. The other reason is I'm converting more of my plots to clover and chicory. Between the distance and constant failed to mediocre plots due to drought I'm getting burned out. Drought years (which is every year, lol) will still be an issue but hopefully the chicory and clover hang in there. We can also drill something into it if it's really burnt up.

Would you bring it back to MN?

Would you bring it back to MN?

I have a deal in place as of yesterday. I'll contact you if it falls through.

Between the distance and constant failed to mediocre plots due to drought I'm getting burned out. Drought years (which is every year, lol)

I can seriously relate to that. I've been considering converting to more clover and less annual plots myself.

I can seriously relate to that. I've been considering converting to more clover and less annual plots myself.
I'd probably go 100% clover if not for the fact I really need winter turnips in stock to help keep deer away from dnr snipers. I live close to my hunting farm also, but it's still a bit of a chore to keep these annual plots going strong. Gotta be hard on you guys travelling from long distances away.

And right on cue it stops raining. Not that it's needed but we planted a couple plots last week that we will convert to clover this fall that need a kickstart. Literally a 99% chance of rain when I left, another slam dunk over the weekend, and it looked like a win yesterday until it wasn't. AND WE GOT ALMOST NOTHING, .10 twice!!!! The 10 day shows almost no chance. Thankfully there is plenty of moisture in soil.

And right on cue it stops raining. Not that it's needed but we planted a couple plots last week that we will convert to clover this fall that need a kickstart. Literally a 99% chance of rain when I left, another slam dunk over the weekend, and it looked like a win yesterday until it wasn't. AND WE GOT ALMOST NOTHING, .10 twice!!!! The 10 day shows almost no chance. Thankfully there is plenty of moisture in soil.

Hopefully there is enough moisture. I got luck last week, planted beans and got 2 inches. But I don't always get lucky.