All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock Chalk!

kl9

5 year old buck +
Any Jayhawkers on here? I know... quite off topic, but it's nice to know if there is some fellow supporters on here

Rock Chalk! Basketball fan here. Not real happy with the way they are playing right now but they are getting wins. I'm also a WSU fan which seems to be developing a link with KU.

I love Kansas. My two favorite cuse wins came against Kansas. 96 tourney and of coarse championship game 2003. No chance of that for us this year.

Rock Chalk! Basketball fan here. Not real happy with the way they are playing right now but they are getting wins. I'm also a WSU fan which seems to be developing a link with KU.

I agree... they seem to be scraping by at times and I don't like that. We need leadership on that team right now. If Oubre comes around and really starts playing well it could be a nice year.

I love Kansas. My two favorite cuse wins came against Kansas. 96 tourney and of coarse championship game 2003. No chance of that for us this year.

Ya, its always memorable when you beat teams that you shouldn't... ;)

Reactions: kl9