Rest in peace (Chainsaw) apples, apples and more apples

Chestnut

Yearling... With promise
Today we lost a good one as David Whalen met the lord. To many of us, we knew him as "Chainsaw" For those of us who knew him outside the forum. He was a guy who would give the shirt off his back and help anyone he could. Dave loved this forum and writing about his experiences. Whether that was with fruit trees, food plots, or anything to do with whitetails, he loved it all and will not be forgotten.

Prayers to his family
We will miss him and his contributions to our forum

Rest in peace,Chainsaw

bill

prayers to his family.

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for his family.

Rip, may your trees live long and watch steadily in your guard.

Prayers to him and his family. Was a good guy and helped many!

Rest in Peace and may your legacy live on in your family and friends.

"Chainsaw" will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

There is going to be a few apple thickets inside those pearly gates now. Godspeed Chainsaw.

I loved reading his posts, he will be missed :(

My condolences to all those who knew him.
Slipping off to the other side on a cold November day seems somewhat fitting for a deer hunter.

Last edited:
Condolences to his loved ones and thankful for all the lessons he gave on this forum.

Very Sad news. Prayers to the family. He will be missed.

Thank you for letting us know.

Prayers were sent to Dave and his family. I will continue to pray for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers out to his family. Reading some of his posts are what lead me to join here. He will be missed.

My condolences. Prayers sent to his family.

Always enjoyed Reading his posts. Prayers for he and his family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your loss! I always enjoyed his updates and look forward to taking care of some turning points that he shared with the deer hunting world.

Today we lost a good one as David Whalen met the lord. To many of us, we knew him as "Chainsaw" For those of us who knew him outside the forum. He was a guy who would give the shirt off his back and help anyone he could. Dave loved this forum and writing about his experiences. Whether that was with fruit trees, food plots, or anything to do with whitetails, he loved it all and will not be forgotten.

Rest in peace Chainsaw​

My condolences and prayers for the family and those close to him. You are right, he was a mainstay on this forum and he will not be forgotten!

Thanks,

Jack