rain jacket?

bueller

Anybody have a blaze orange rain jacket they like? I'm not looking to spend a whole lot, just want to have something other than a poncho for those rainy days.

Hard to beat frogtogs for rain jackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems there are very limited choices for blaze orange as most modern blaze orange coats claim to be waterproof anyways. I wonder if a camo set with an orange vest over it isn't a better idea...

As long as you meet your particular states minimum requirement you are gold, plus it would also be available for your use during archery season if camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Rivers West suit and use a orange vest.

I know you said not wanting to spend a lot. I bought a light gortex set 20 years ago. It wasn't cheap but I still have it so amortized out it was cheap.

i saw frog togs at Dicks sporting goods yesterday. I had never seen it before. Can't say I loved it but it did look acceptable for the price. but I am in the camp with Bill, I have some gore tex stuff on the brink of collectible status. Matter of fact, I have a Gore Tex coat that is 31 years old?? or 32?

Do you guys weather these Gore Tex coats all throughout the season or just when rain is forecasted?

Turns out I needed some insulated camo more than rain gear. I ordered these earlier in the week when they were 50%off and I had a $10 coupon. They are pretty warm, saved my ass today. And waterproof too so they may double as rain gear.
Screenshot_2017-11-10-21-45-48.png