Rain for sale.

BuckSutherland

5 year old buck +
You pick up. Getting awful tired of this crap. 7.5" since Sunday turned my best bean crop ever into a mediocre muddy shithole flooded mess. Was hoping to make $50-75/acre on my beans. Now I am just hoping I dont lose more than $25-30 per acre.

There will be lots of standing corn across MN for the gun season opener.

Ouch!
I could use a few inches but that's hurtful. Standing corn for the opener is just insult to injury..

We are going on about 2 months with no rain at the farm. Have had plots in since Aug 20th with 0 germ so far. I would kill to have standing corn through November here. I have killed several really good deer on fence rows and timber edges of standing corn fields.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You pick up. Getting awful tired of this crap. 7.5" since Sunday turned my best bean crop ever into a mediocre muddy shithole flooded mess. Was hoping to make $50-75/acre on my beans. Now I am just hoping I dont lose more than $25-30 per acre.

There will be lots of standing corn across MN for the gun season opener.

Thats no good at all!! Down in the S.E. corner we have had several good chances at rain and only amounted to a couple tenths here and there.

Good luck Buck.....I tried selling rain earlier this year with no takers. I simply asked for a self-addressed stamped envelope and a $20 and I would send them an envelope full of rain.....and NOBODY took me up on it!

I hope your rain situation doesn't have as bad of an impact as you fear.....good luck!

Man we’re dry as a popcorn fart up here ! Hope to get some this weekend or I will need to buy some !

We have been without for the last 2-3 weeks, which is unusual here in Eastern NC. Normally this time of year, we are trying to give rainfall away due to hurricane season. We are suppose to get some this weekend and into next week, so we'll see. Not super dry yet but our plots can definitely use an inch or two. We still have about a month of growing season till our first frost so we'll see what the Good Lord sends our way.

Last edited:
My land in NW Wisconsin has been getting its share. Where I live has been also getting more then its share the past month.

I will give you $100 a 1". Address Pike Co Mo

We finally got some today and a bonus a late season tornado

I had 2.25" in the rain gauge from Sunday until this afternoon.