Question for John - Tapatalk

B

BJE80

Hey John ,

Is there anyway to get tapatalk to work with this forum? I know the Mobil site is pretty decent but tapatalk just makes it so much easier to post pictures and load the forum in slow cell service areas.

Another application is called 'Ohub Campfire' i do not believe either of these work though and I think this was shot down before.

It just works so well on other forums that I thought maybe they would entertain it. I don't think there is any cost to them but I'm not sure.

I looked at the Tapatalk requirements to get it working on the forum... Looks simple enough (and free).

I've never used it, but it appears they serve ads in their interface. For those of you that have used it, is that correct?

-John

I looked at the Tapatalk requirements to get it working on the forum... Looks simple enough (and free).

I've never used it, but it appears they serve ads in their interface. For those of you that have used it, is that correct?

-John

Yes, there are ads at the bottom but its far from annoying. I hardly even know they are there.

Great, as long as it isn't over the top with ads we should be good to go. I'll try to install it soon and report back here when I'm done (if I don't break anything!) :)

-John

Great, as long as it isn't over the top with ads we should be good to go. I'll try to install it soon and report back here when I'm done (if I don't break anything!) :)

-John

thanks.

I'll just reiterate. You can literally take a picture and upload it on talktalk to a thread in like 3 seconds. No 3rd party hosting and its full size. Works great.

I'll just reiterate. You can literally take a picture and upload it on talktalk to a thread in like 3 seconds. No 3rd party hosting and its full size. Works great.
Sounds good. On a side note I was searching Google images the other day looking for an avatar for my fantasy football team when I came across a photo that I posted on this site. Looks like habitat-talk is starting to leave its "footprints" on the web. Should help it grow.

That ^^^ could be good or bad depending on the situation.

That ^^^ could be good or bad depending on the situation.
Mostly bad imo

I just finished installing Tapatalk on the server - everything seemed to go fine. It doesn't appear I broke anything!

Next I installed Tapatalk on my phone (android) and tried to find the site, no luck.

Then I just went to the website habitat-talk.com and it notified me that I could use Tapatalk - so I told it to.

It said "this site is unavailable, contact your forum administrator".... Well, that is me, so I don't know who to call :)

Maybe it needs a little time before it will work, I'm not really sure.

If anyone else gets it to work, let me know please!

-John

It asked me to download the app or to open from the web. I haven't had time to download the app.

So far same thing for me john. But I'll try again in the morning. We will get it.

As of this morning I am still not able to find this site in the search function. :(

Looks like Oswald might be on it now!

I loaded TT this AM and tried to search us out. I was not able to find us in the search function. I booted the phone and then got the error " This forum is not available on Tapatalk, contact your forum administrator. "

I loaded TT this AM and tried to search us out. I was not able to find us in the search function. I booted the phone and then got the error " This forum is not available on Tapatalk, contact your forum administrator. "

Yeah it shows all kinds of other sites but not this one. Kind of weird.

John is the Ohub Campfire app the same platform do you know?

John is the Ohub Campfire app the same platform do you know?

I don't know buckvelvet....

I'm heading to the farm for a while today. I'll play with it this weekend. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

-John