Property tour showcasing my food plots

Smallplot

5 year old buck +
Check out the videos. First is an overall of one 160 acre section of the farm. The 2nd is a first person walk through of two of the food plots and perspective of location of the third plot on this tract.

Will have a third showcasing the main plot and how it lays within the next week. Hopefully I will get the time to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Smallplot. I'll be honest, I didn't watch every second of the videos but I did watch enough to get the general idea. Your place looks great, like the definition of farmland deer country! How big are those foodplots (or shall I say farm fields :emoji_wink:) in the second video?

Very nice Smallplot. I'll be honest, I didn't watch every second of the videos but I did watch enough to get the general idea. Your place looks great, like the definition of farmland deer country! How big are those foodplots (or shall I say farm fields :emoji_wink:) in the second video?

Closest to road (hay field) is just under 3 acres. Island plot is just over 2 acres, and the diamond field is split with 4 acres and about 1/2 acre in lowest portion.

Alfalfa is already out of dormancy and growing. Both times I have been to these plots I have caught deer out feeding. In the second video you see about 7 of them running across an opening right at the end. I actually ran these out of the first plot I showed.

Actually think I am going to add another 1/2 acre in another spot that is too small for farm equipment and deer always hammer it anyhow. Thinking about planting milo in the new plot but have not made up my mind yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk