Property review

Bszweda

5 year old buck +
Hey guys,

I was hoping to get some input on this property from an aerial perspective. Its got about 45 tillable. (91 acres total) Is that big ag field going to hurt the property from a hunting perspective and how do you think it rates for access? The north east corner has a a house. The land owners to the south west has 750 acres & the land owner to the south east is a 550 acre parcel.

Capturerevised.png

Thanks,
Brad

Is it a piece you are looking at buying?Looks great for hunting,I would plant some native grass and a couple food plots and you should have so great huinting with all that cover and rent out most of big field and get some income.You usually have to own for a year before you can enroll in most CRP programs but I would check them out.

Is the green line the property line? If so I don’t like that someone can sneak into the Timber that’s between it and the road.

That being said I love the huge ag field. My buddy has a place like that and his ground is “the” bedding area.

Last edited:
SW corner is the killing stand for the November NW wind. I like that spot.

thanks guys... I thought the road would give me easy access ( didnt think about it from a tresspasser stand point) The sw corner is where the most sign is at. I was thinking about asking the farmer to leave 10 acres in whatever is planted that year. any idea on where to leave it? I was thinking by the corners or along the edge of the fields.

thanks,
Brad

Check Mapping Trophy Bucks by Brad Herndon

The property has multiple topographic features that funnel deer

One example cited by Bill in post#4

bill

well iam under contract on this property. close in about a month. if I do a crop share with a farmer can I tell him just to leave my 1/3 share standing?

Nice! Is it near your other farm?

Congratulations. More land is never a bad thing.