Pre emergence for soybeans

Ncwoodsman

A good 3 year old buck
Was considering using a pre-emergent this year in my eagle bean plots. They're round up ready and I usually end up spraying them at least once or twice. Just trying to knock back some of the weed competition so that maybe I don't need to do as many roundup applications. Does anybody have any experience with pre-emergence or can recommend one to use for soybeans?

I use the generic version of prowlh20, and metribuzin as my pres, with gly and 24d for my burndown and then plant 2 weeks later. I always have escapees and then do post spraying with gly and another pre/post herbicide(generic pursuit). I am blessed to have enough free time to then walk beans as needed to kill any weeds that survive those sprays.

I'm adding generic valor this year and going with a enlist and liberty trait seeds so I can put a hurt on the weeds that are resistant to gly. I plan on doing a rotation of roundup ready pre/post like I've always done and doing the enlist/liberty spay schedule every other year.

Here's a link to help give you some ideas.

I use interline as the generic for liberty and it works well on marestail and pigweed which are both gly resistant here