Powers Machining (PMI) implements

Wind Gypsy

5 year old buck +
Is anyone familiar with their products? They are relatively local to me and don’t seem to advertise much. I committed to an atv cultipacker (price is right and I like the design) and am considering the atv disk. I haven’t gotten a price on the disk but curious how folks think it compares to a tartar compact disk without cultipacker? Looks like a wider working width, heavier, and possibly better built in way to add weight.

I plan on primarily being a throw n roll/mow plotter but until my conifer screens grow I’ll probably be doing a lot of sorghum/Sudan grass screens and thought some disking might be helpful in getting a thick stand.

Last edited:
Things have changed a lot since I was looking to get outfitted as an atv plotter in December.

Picked up the cultipacker today at their shop. Nice folks and I think it’s a good value compared to the more common ones on the market.
604C1C47-B720-40E6-9E75-2921D60DC2C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good. Does your soil have alot of clay? Might want to add on a cleaning bar to it. Did they have it as an option?

Maybe you want to add some weight ontop of it somehow. Make a concrete form out of 2x4 that fits inside the triangle section and put some rebar or mesh. ratchet strap 3 or 4 cinder blocks ontop too possibly.

Before you posted your purchase, I was gong to mention getting a cheap roller to leave on the other side of the creek. Atleast you got a basic plot tool to use if the water is high.

Looks good. Does your soil have alot of clay? Might want to add on a cleaning bar to it. Did they have it as an option?
Not much for clay, not aware of a cleaning bar option.
Maybe you want to add some weight ontop of it somehow. Make a concrete form out of 2x4 that fits inside the triangle section and put some rebar or mesh. ratchet strap 3 or 4 cinder blocks ontop too possibly.
They are a custom fabrication shop.. Wish I would have asked them to fab up some weight plates before picking it up! Would have probably still been cheaper than the 4' king kutter version.
Before you posted your purchase, I was gong to mention getting a cheap roller to leave on the other side of the creek. Atleast you got a basic plot tool to use if the water is high.
Got permission from the neighbor last week to access through his land. I'd still like to improve the path taken with crossing my creek to avoid too many trips through his yard but at least I got a back up plan.

Would have probably still been cheaper than the 4' king kutter version.
Was in fleet farm today and saw the price has gone up over 35 percent in less than 3 years.