sh4yEjA.jpg

Plot # 2 - 10 Days - Disked
Diakon Radish - Gallant Red Clover - Chicory - wheat and oats

d3DGn4H.jpg

vF1WvZV.jpg

Y9DEkdE.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg

But if there at your place I know they look good.....

How about now Bill?

Yep I see them now, but now I feel bad. :emoji_astonished:
My brassica's were a flop unless they layed there til the rain the other day.

Those look really good! Can't wait for the pic of deer with big ol leaf in its mouth.

Yep I see them now, but now I feel bad. :emoji_astonished:
My brassica's were a flop unless they layed there til the rain the other day.

Those look really good! Can't wait for the pic of deer with big ol leaf in its mouth.

I almost feel like I cheated. My rains were perfect and more forecasted.

Both plots look good. Hope mine come in that well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did an excellent job!

I had good rains but my T&M plot isn't great. I havent checked it in a week so it may look better by now. One thing is to be certain, without any rain in the forecast in the next two weeks i'm not sure T&M will be a technique I will able to get any results with in my upcoming winter rye/winter wheat plots.

I had good rains but my T&M plot isn't great. I havent checked it in a week so it may look better by now. One thing is to be certain, without any rain in the forecast in the next two weeks i'm not sure T&M will be a technique I will able to get any results with in my upcoming winter rye/winter wheat plots.

I agree on the rain. Last year we had so little rain, my rye, wheat and clovers didn't want to germinate in the fall. The next spring all of them came in strong. Brassicas seemed to do okay with minimal rain and good morning dews.

Very lush indeed!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk