New Hampshire Proposes Ban On Cellular Game Cameras, 'Smart Rifles'

Those aren't game cameras, I have them all over my property to keep trespassers in check.

i thought it was "live free or die" in NH....at least that is what the license plates say right?

Banning a remotely operated/controlled firearm - I am all for.

Banning a remotely operated/controlled firearm - I am all for.
I'm with you on that J-bird. But i didnt think this is a remotely operated firearm...from what i read it still has to have a human holding it, but it does use some sort of "fire contol" device that supposedly eliminates human error. I have no idea how it works and quite frankly have no use for such a thing. But i dont think its a remotely operated weapon system like i have seen on the interwebs that are in use in TX. Those systems allow a person to log into a website and shoot a deer or pig from their computer on the other side of the planet. I'm not sure if that is what you are thinking this thing is?

Looks like something a sniper would use not a hunter.

Seems crazy where new technology is taking us. How about a drone with camera and a smart rifle? Yikes.

Seems crazy where new technology is taking us. How about a drone with camera and a smart rifle? Yikes.
Talk about the ultimate murder weapon. Officer I was at my home the entire time.....

Talk about the ultimate murder weapon. Officer I was at my home the entire time.....

YEP.....JUST ADD IMAGE AND SIGHT STABILIZATION. A MATTER OF TIME AND MONEY. BUT EVEN THE EXPENSE OF THIS STUFF IS NOT PROHIBITIVE ANYMORE.

It'd sure make predator control a lot easier.