My Boat is very powerful

B

BJE80

Just a quick note on a service I may provide this summer. If anyone needs rain I can make it rain by parking my boat on your land without the cover on it. In addition, if someone wants the rain to stop I can park my boat on your land with the cover on. I have proven this power many many many times. Feel free to PM me for rates.

sounds like you may have the ability to become supremely wealthy!

I have a similar skill with a washed car - it seems to attract bird shit!

In my area it only rains on weekends!

Look out Foggy you've got some competition.

My pickup truck does the same thing. Every time I wash it , we get rain.

Should be a wet opener in MN this weekend then. I've had 10 of my customers pick up new boats in the last 2 days. Glad I can't go now! :)

Sounds like Murphy has influence in Wi. too, BJE80 !! ( Some days it seems he's camped out near me ... )

Just a quick note on a service I may provide this summer. If anyone needs rain I can make it rain by parking my boat on your land without the cover on it. In addition, if someone wants the rain to stop I can park my boat on your land with the cover on. I have proven this power many many many times. Feel free to PM me for rates.
I'd like a quote for having it parked near Nimrod for July and August. Cover free of course. My trees & plots would love it.

I'm done with rain dancing. It don't pay. Sandbur's been drinking up all the profits. I'm thinking about doing a gig on anti-bird flue dancing. That might pay. Also considering anti-pox dances for folks that have fears of such things. Could be a good scam......errrrr gig.

I may go without any agent in the future......as the agents just skim all the phat from the deal. Right Art? ;)

True story: In my youth I was part of a Boy Scout Indian Dance program.....where-in I was the "feature dancer" by doing the hoop dance. Even did so with a fire hoop on a few occasions. Played allot of church basements and Boy Scout jamborees. But rumor has it......a guy by the name of Sandburg made off with all the Squaws. ;)

I'm done with rain dancing. It don't pay. Sandbur's been drinking up all the profits. I'm thinking about doing a gig on anti-bird flue dancing. That might pay. Also considering anti-pox dances for folks that have fears of such things. Could be a good scam......errrrr gig.

I may go without any agent in the future......as the agents just skim all the phat from the deal. Right Art? ;)

True story: In my youth I was part of a Boy Scout Indian Dance program.....where-in I was the "feature dancer" by doing the hoop dance. Even did so with a fire hoop on a few occasions. Played allot of church basements and Boy Scout jamborees. But rumor has it......a guy by the name of Sandburg made off with all the Squaws. ;)

BJ-You need an agent?

Can't trust this foggy guy. He goes to Arizony to learn new desert techniques and all I hear about is golf when he gets back. I'll bet he was even in Californy and they got a drought!

Foggy-I heard about that church fire from the fire hoop. Glad no one got hurt too badly.

Phil is right. You guys can't afford this service. ;)