Morse Late Dropping Chestnuts?

split toe

5 year old buck +
Anybody have any feedback on these alleged late dropping chestnuts? I presume they are not grafted, so I do not know how they are guaranteeing this late drop by the month?

I hear more and more about that theres no reason to spend the high dollars for the Dunstan or anything other than the chinese is wasting money.I have bought some from a guy in Stillwater Okla and they have done better than the ones that are supposed to be super chestnuts,which I struggle to keep alive.

I hear more and more about that theres no reason to spend the high dollars for the Dunstan or anything other than the chinese is wasting money.I have bought some from a guy in Stillwater Okla and they have done better than the ones that are supposed to be super chestnuts,which I struggle to keep alive.
There's a guy on YouTube I've been following called Lake Erie Chestnuts. He breaks down what he's been seeing with drop times and overall nut production.

From a principled stance, I am trying to plant as many different sources of "American chestnuts" as possible. I know that a few of the breeding programs are doing long term screening of pure American chestnut biotypes that have shown resistance to blight. Until those are commercially available, I will do my part to get as much of the native genetics back out there as possible.

I agree,you might want to check out the guy at Stillwater as he works with the college there in starting these from seed