Leaning tree

buckdeer1

5 year old buck +
I have 2 apple trees that were planted probably 10 years ago by previous owner and they are leaning.I will tie up with T post but wondering it's rootstock in the sandy ground and I should just replace.They are around 10-12 inches in diameter.

Work em. Screw in anchors, chain, use fire hose piece. 10-12 inches is alot of years growth. Prune it too. Cut the height down, Can dig a hole and make concrete anchors with a few bags of concrete. chunk of tire can be used too.

IF you got a tractor, push it upright to pretension the tree.

Get earth anchors, angle them just like the cable will lie. I'd do 3-4ft high and 10ft away. If the anchors look skimpy, use 2 about 2feet apart.

I have a florina that has a main leader this year that is at my waist right now with fruit load. Was at 18. The B118 roots have held up. It’s the cultivars and sun directions and bad planting from the get go. I have no problems with roots

Work em. Screw in anchors, chain, use fire hose piece. 10-12 inches is alot of years growth. Prune it too. Cut the height down, Can dig a hole and make concrete anchors with a few bags of concrete. chunk of tire can be used too.

IF you got a tractor, push it upright to pretension the tree.

Get earth anchors, angle them just like the cable will lie. I'd do 3-4ft high and 10ft away. If the anchors look skimpy, use 2 about 2feet apart.
Is there a chance that putting that much pressure in it will pull one side if the rootball out if the ground?

I have a liberty on dwarfing rootstock that fell over multiple times I finally drove in a t-post deep next to it and tied them together. Your tree could possibly never fall over who knows for sure, as large as that tree is you maybe better off blocking up tree instead of trying to pull it back straight.IMG_1931.jpeg

Too much can mess with the roots. Pic would be really good.