Kieffer Pears

Haus

5 year old buck +
Does anyone know where I could order some Kieffer pears? I’m afraid I might be late to the game. Thanks!

Check turkey creek nursery,don't remember if he had any left

Check turkey creek nursery,don't remember if he had any left
Ditto! He has great trees and is awesome to work with!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bummer! Looks like he’s all out.

Blue hill wildlife nursery has some Danville Kiefer's left. I have an order in with them for a variety of trees but this is my first order so I can’t personally say they deliver a great tree. I have heard good things but don’t have personal knowledge yet.

https://bluehillwildlifenursery.com/product-category/pear-trees-for-sale/

Bluehillwildlifenursery.com is still showing some in stock on his website. This is my first order also but I am very confident that the owner Ryan is a straight shooter.

X2 on Blue Hill. Ryan also has some other Pear varieties left in stock. His Malus Pear is similar to the Kieffer and he tells me the Advent Pear is not only a great wildlife tree but is better tasting than the Kieffer. I can not confirm that but I do have a Kieffer, Advent & Rifle Season Pear ordered for this coming spring.

Does anyone know where I could order some Kieffer pears? I’m afraid I might be late to the game. Thanks!

Haus ... even if you order Kieffer pear trees fron a nursery, be sure and check with Lowes next spring; they frequently have some pretty nice Kieffer pears and will sometimes offer a 10-15% discount if you purchase several. As you may have read from others comments, they also discount many of their fruit trees late in the spring. We planted 10 Kieffers from Lowes on a client's farm and they all produced pears within 3 years, and are really nice trees today. Attached is a photo of one as it begins it's 3rd year.kieffer pear 3yr.JPG

I bought a few potted Kieffers from TSC four or five years ago and those have done really good for me. Trunks are size of baseball bats now, trees are fifteen feet plus tall and they fruit great, I have no complaints.

I have a couple dozen trees from Blue Hill’s in the ground. They were all as advertised.

I think the wildlife group still has some on their website.