Kasco Eco Drill

Spike_Horn_Shooter

5 year old buck +
Picked up a used Kasco Eco drill - 6’.

I’ll see how this thing runs this summer. Not much on the net, compared to the Great Plains stuff. It looks relatively simple and is build rugged.

Anyone know of any groups that discuss settings for Kasco drills. I looked quickly on the Facebook and didn’t see much. 5FF7BF1D-04CC-408F-8D7C-030B3B926209.jpeg

I believe the eco drill just works the ground more than the min till versa drill.I have a versa drill and it works ok,the cultipacker doesn't cover real good so I sometimes drag with fence and get coverage

Good luck!

That looks like your going to do great with grains. Kinda look like depth control might be a bit of a handful on real soft or wet ground. Watch it closely and make small adjustments on the top link bar length.

What kind of soil / thatch you have to deal with? What kind of seeds are you going to try out? Whats your small seed plan like clovers and turnips?

Using this as a one n done no-till machine, or doing additonal soil prep, like making a good soybean plot for example.

I have been using one for about 5 years and planted corn to clover. It works great. Depth control not the easiest but you will figure it out. Some coverage issues but its usually from going too fast. I always try to plant before rain and it has never failed me.