I Want to Introduce Myself and my Company to you all.

PrairieShadow

5 year old buck +
Hello everyone,

To start, I want everyone to know I've spoke with Bill and got his blessing prior to making this post.

I've started a habitat business and food plot seed company, Heartland Habitat LLC, and wanted to introduce it and myself to the community.

I've began deer hunting with my grandpa here in SD about the same time I learned to walk. I've been crazy about deer ever since.
I was probably 15-16 years old when I planted my first food plot with a hard tine rake and a hand spreader, it was maybe a quarter acre and I quickly saw how hard the deer would hammer a brassica plot, I was hooked. I've been learning and planting ever since.

In full transparency, I'm set up as a dealer for Millborn seed and am reselling their seed. I have seed designed to attract and sustain a variety of wildlife, including deer, turkey, and small game. I can also do custom blends to meet specific needs and land management goals if you do not see what you're interested in on my web page.

In addition to seed, I'm a dealer for Redneck blinds and Reveal cams. I also provide advice and planting services to help with food plot planning and planting.

I was thinking that if I had enough interest around here there may be some products I could set up a group buy on. Try and give back to the community that keeps me on my toes and learning every time I visit the site. I love this place.

Let me know if there are any products that you'd be interested in and we can look at group buys if the interest is there.

www.heartland-habitat.com

Thanks
Chris

You are blessed to be living in South Dakota !

Good luck with your business and I’ll keep you in mind .

Hello everyone,

To start, I want everyone to know I've spoke with Bill and got his blessing prior to making this post.

I've started a habitat business and food plot seed company, Heartland Habitat LLC, and wanted to introduce it and myself to the community.

I've began deer hunting with my grandpa here in SD about the same time I learned to walk. I've been crazy about deer ever since.
I was probably 15-16 years old when I planted my first food plot with a hard tine rake and a hand spreader, it was maybe a quarter acre and I quickly saw how hard the deer would hammer a brassica plot, I was hooked. I've been learning and planting ever since.

In full transparency, I'm set up as a dealer for Millborn seed and am reselling their seed. I have seed designed to attract and sustain a variety of wildlife, including deer, turkey, and small game. I can also do custom blends to meet specific needs and land management goals if you do not see what you're interested in on my web page.

In addition to seed, I'm a dealer for Redneck blinds and Reveal cams. I also provide advice and planting services to help with food plot planning and planting.

I was thinking that if I had enough interest around here there may be some products I could set up a group buy on. Try and give back to the community that keeps me on my toes and learning every time I visit the site. I love this place.

Let me know if there are any products that you'd be interested in and we can look at group buys if the interest is there.

www.heartland-habitat.com

Thanks
Chris
I do like my Redneck blinds. Good luck in your business, you've got a little competition. Good products at a fair price seems to work for most.

I'll be in the market for a few Redneck blinds or similar depending on pricing over the next few months. I'm in SE MN/SW WI however, not sure how that would work.

I'd also be happy so see what seed offerings you have, I'm always looking to try new things with my different plots.

Congrats on the new enterprise, best of luck!

I'll be in the market for a few Redneck blinds or similar depending on pricing over the next few months. I'm in SE MN/SW WI however, not sure how that would work.

I'd also be happy so see what seed offerings you have, I'm always looking to try new things with my different plots.

Congrats on the new enterprise, best of luck!
Thanks Brian! If there’s enough interest to get a full truck of blinds headed that way we could work something out for sure!

Good luck with your business!! Hope you have lots of success. That Primal Center Stage mix looks good.

PS, are you by chance north of Milborn? I'd love to get seed from them, but I don't wanna drive all the way down to Brookings. Any chance Watertown is a convenient location to do a seed pickup?

I’m by Aberdeen. We could work something out Im sure. Let me know what you’re interested in.

@SD51555

PS, are you by chance north of Milborn? I'd love to get seed from them, but I don't wanna drive all the way down to Brookings. Any chance Watertown is a convenient location to do a seed pickup?

Dude. Depending on how much you order I can get it for you. We go to Brookings now and then.

You know where I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. Depending on how much you order I can get it for you. We go to Brookings now and then.

You know where I am.

Maybe I’m not North enough. If you’re coming here you may as well go all the way to Brookings.

No, I'll probably get to your neighborhood around that time.