Husker Ladies are National Champs!

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
Nice early Christmas present the Husker volleyball ladies swept TX in 3 sets to win the national title! Nothing better than stompin TX! The ladies represented the Big 10 well and with only 1 senior in the starting line up things look bright for next season. My daughter is friends with one of the underclassmen on the team and a graduate from our highschool has been one of the student athletic trainers for the team this year as well.

Nebraska is a volleyball state now and I love it. Great games, my parents drop everything when the ladies are going to be on tv. Hopefully the football team can figure it out and get back into the winning ways of 20 years ago.

The Big 10 is where it is at as far as volleyball is concerned at the moment. The future looks bright.

Watched this last night. Nebraska was pretty dominant!

NO, and we appreciate that very much. Thank you

I have a tough time keeping up with college VB and rarely see a match since we do not get any sports channels. I have wanted to get down to Penn State to catch a women's match for quite a few years but never get around to planning it. I know some people I play with got down there this fall. We went down a few years ago to see the men play. It was fun to watch them and I found myself sitting there thinking I could block that guy. Then I look at the program and see he is 6' 8" and laugh.

Brent did you catch the public celebration with the team this afternoon? I caught it on the radio just by chance. When you listen to Coach Cook talk it becomes very apparent why year in and year out we have an outstanding team even if they arent national champs.