How many Bobcats do you see lol

aerospacefarmer

5 year old buck +
First time I saw more than one cat on my trail cams

Attachments

• WGI_0020.jpeg
    WGI_0020.jpeg
    527.4 KB · Views: 106
I see alot of them and get them on cam quite a bit.I have shot probably 10 while bowhunting and twice that many coyotes.I bet theres alot more that get in pics but you just don't see so people think just bad pic

They come by my mineral blocks frequently. I saw three different ones last year while deer hunting, a pair of half grown kittens, and the next day, their mama I’m thinking. 06180044.jpeg

Too many. Got pics of four different cats in one night last year.

Very cool

Here is a kitten

Attachments

• WGI_0145.jpeg
    WGI_0145.jpeg
    489.3 KB · Views: 62
Awesome. They are a gorgeous animal

A few years ago I was coming home and saw what I originally thought was a house cat moving across the field behind the house but it looked strange so I pulled in behind the garage and sat in the van and watched if a while there where three kittens and a moma bobcat slowing working their way across the field.

Great pics, Aero!! Amazing animals, and I love the look of them.
I've seen a good number of them over the years in the mountains of NC Pa. I even had one stalk me while archery hunting (in camo) as I squatted beside a big tree trunk. I squeaked with my lips and he came in cautiously, creeping low to the ground, until it figured that big lump at the base of the tree wasn't food. We have them around camp all the time.

Don't mind shooting the yotes, but I let the cats walk. They are beautiful animals!

Bought our place in southern Ohio last year.... didnt get pics for a while then had a ton. Over spring and summer they disappeared and the turkeys started to show (which is a bigger win IMO). Wondered what will happen in the fall. Like others we had 1-3 in a single pic.

Central NC, they are gorgeous even up close and personal. Have had two walk up while sitting against trees.
2 (8).jpeg1 (7).jpegT_00003 (5).JPG