All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW about them Bill's?

foggy

5 year old buck +
I kinda like the Pack.....but I also enjoy seeing them having a little to work for. WTG Bills! :D

Does this make me a closet cheesehead? ;)

First onside free kick I've ever seen

I love watching the Packers get beat.

I would rather have a loss now than in 3 weeks. A loss might be just what they needed at this point.
...oh yeah, go vikings. I can't believe I am saying that.

Packers will flop on the road in the playoffs

...yeah, go vikings.

Picked apart your quote like the DNR cherry picks hunter survey results!

Totally agree! Right there with you batman!

I kinda like the Pack.....but I also enjoy seeing them having a little to work for. WTG Bills! :D

Does this make me a closet cheesehead? ;)

No, this kinda makes you a typical desperate Minnesota fan .... the only time you can smile is when any of the teams that gave your teams a beat down ... actually lose a game ... Don't worry, we are use to the Bears fans with this approach also ... :)

No, this kinda makes you a typical desperate Minnesota fan .... the only time you can smile is when any of the teams that gave your teams a beat down ... actually lose a game ... Don't worry, we are use to the Bears fans with this approach also ... :)

^ Sore Loser. :p

^ Sore Loser. :p

Not really, didn't even watch the game ... spent the entire day outside working.

Given the Vikings record, you can at least look forward to drafting your 15th quarterback in the last 9 years. :eek: