Help on a couple apple tree choice for home

Home is in wright county in 4b, Land is a little further north on the 3b/4a boundary in kanabec county.
I wouldn’t try the Enterprise at camp. I am in a similar zone and mine all died the year of the polar vortex.

look into Triumph uofm release no extra restrictions ,,, honeycrisp X liberty cross will make this one pretty much scab free and should perform up to zone 3 ,, larger apple than crabs and very simular to honeycrisp ,, liberty is a great apple so excellence from both directions ,, can be located at cummings , gurney seed i think may have listed it

look into Triumph uofm release no extra restrictions ,,, honeycrisp X liberty cross will make this one pretty much scab free and should perform up to zone 3 ,, larger apple than crabs and very simular to honeycrisp ,, liberty is a great apple so excellence from both directions ,, can be located at cummings , gurney seed i think may have listed it

Looks like Gilby's in Aitkin, MN has that one in stock. Also had kinderkrisp catch my eye but I didn't see much on CAR resistance in that one.

Looks like Gilby's in Aitkin, MN has that one in stock. Also had kinderkrisp catch my eye but I didn't see much on CAR resistance in that one.
We planted several hundred last season ,, we generally accept any varieties out of the U of M as great they have a very discerning evaluation team ,, they would not release it if it did not bring something great to the table ,,, from conversations with the team there this is very disease resistant

Had 60 apple varieties planted in the home orchard here, starting in the mid-90s. A lot were chosen, based on catalog descriptions... and were not suitable for growing here, just north of the KY/TN line... and... I'm not gonna spray anything, and will barely prune... so 85% of those are now gone... replaced with pears, persimmons, or mulberries.
Edible crabs (aka 'lunchbox apples') are preferred here... Centennial, Kerr, Bastian Orange are all good... grafting Chestnut (again) this spring.
MonArk is the only 'apple' that we even bother with any more... good disease resistance... ripe early to mid-July here, big flat/round red-over-green apple with crisp, tart, white flesh, good for fresh eating, cooking, drying. Will keep for 6 weeks in the fridge before going mealy, unlike most early-season apples.
Late ripening fruits don't have a chance here... Anything ripening later than August, will be totally mined-out by those big yellow&brown European hornets, long before they have a chance to fully ripen, much less be stored for winter.