Health issues

I had my 3 month follow up after having my prostate removed. I'm feeling great but my PSA test had a higher reading than what was expected. So in another 3 months I have to go back and get tested again. If the reading haven't gone up Doc says it a good sign, if it goes up and depending how much it will tell the story. Long story short I still have some cancer in me but how much is yet to be determined. Doc says at this time it's not something to worry to much about.

Cancer is like whack-a-mole. It pops up, you knock that one down, and it pops up somewhere else. Keep working the treatment and stay positive!

Doc sounds positive. Hopefully he knows his stuff.

I'm guessing someone here is diabetic besides me. So who here diabetic neuropathy? If so have you had any treatment for it? Did it work? I've done a far amount of online searching but would like to talk to someone who's has first hand experience.

My daughter has a bad case of diabetic neuropathy, from years of neglect with her diabetes. I don’t really have first hand info, but second hand.

I have allot of neuropathy in my feet.....but (thankfully) I am not diabetic. I have not had 100% feeling in my feet for a few years now.....affects my balance especially when playing golf.