Hand Sanitizer

b116757

5 year old buck +
Distillery in KC switched production to 80% ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer for Covid. The place has 500 pallets leftover and needs the warehouse space they are giving away the “hand sanitize”
I picked up two pallets today going back Thursday with the cattle trailer to grab at least 5 more pallets.

Anyone close enough to Olathe that may want some
He has a couple pallets out by the street if you want full pallets he has a forklift available.

D2F63CD0-50B8-4DC6-BE87-F0BB19393DF9.jpeg
29C1D3D1-01B6-489F-B6E5-EFC306F50F7B.png

That’s a nice little nest egg if and when the powers that be manufacture their next pandemic. Kidding. Seriously though, any specific plans for 7 pallets of hand sanitizer? Lol

It burns so fire starting
Degreaser
Rubbing alcohol
Medicinal use
Fuel or fuel additive if one is so inclined some of the older tractors would likely run it as is for fuel but you can remove the 20% water. Google ethanol production for fuel additive. I’m sure there is a website that explains the process of removing the water from home brew ethanol.

Makes sense and if it’s free and got room to store, why not?! Wish I had more room and I’d be looking for steals and deals too!

I have 10 barns on two different farm’s 5 barns each storage space is not an issue for me. Building maintenance is however!!

Remember that guy who had a truckload of handitizer at the onset of the plandemic when there was none to be found and he was selling it for a mint? Lol. Didn't they arrest him or something?

I don’t really sell much of anything I just collect shit I don’t really need. Kids can have an auction when I die. Can you imagine the auctioneers face when they open that barn?

I have traveled a bit the last month, and lots of people are still masking. Idiots!

One time, at deer camp, there was a guy that decided his crotch rot could use some sanitizing since we didn’t have a shower….

This stuff stings. I’m told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember that guy who had a truckload of handitizer at the onset of the plandemic when there was none to be found and he was selling it for a mint? Lol. Didn't they arrest him or something?
I know a couple different people that had connections in China to get shipping containers of hysteria supplies. One made good money selling locally. One made millions because he was able to tap into hospitals. Masks, wipes, sanitizer. Wipes were gold. Dude only dealt in pallets.

You could donate it to some charitable cause......and take one hell of a tax write off. Maybe a little in the "grey area".......but it's a thought.

^ That is what the guy that distilled that stuff should have done. Give it to the Red Cross.

What's the mash bill?

You could donate it to some charitable cause......and take one hell of a tax write off. Maybe a little in the "grey area".......but it's a thought.

^ That is what the guy that distilled that stuff should have done. Give it to the Red Cross.
I may mention this to him I suspect the trucking to get it donated is just not something they are interested in but I could be wrong.

I’m up here today picking up 10 pallets of it got 4 loaded and noticed I’d blown an inner duel tire on the trailer. Sitting at a tire shop now waiting to get a new one then get the other six pallets and head home.

I did ask him if they tried donating it and he said he tried everything to donate it he could think of but no non profits where set up to even store hazardous liquids in these volumes or simply didn’t want it.