Gly on sale

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +
Was just at Farm & Fleet and a 2.5 gallon jug of 41% glyphosate was $75. Last year at this time it was $125 for a 2.5 gallon jug.

I think it’s still $90 around here, down from 120. I suppose I should pick some up for the season before our society collapses in on itself. At least my food plots won’t be weedy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s still $90 around here, down from 120. I suppose I should pick some up for the season before our society collapses in on itself. At least my food plots won’t be weedy

I’m so pissed. I saw it for $65 for 2.5 back around Christmas at rural king and didn’t get any cause I still had a decent amount. I should have absolutely loaded up. Buddy just paid $330 for 3 jugs yesterday

Good to hear prices maybe on the decline with chemicals . I need to make my annual trip to Helena Chemical in Welch Ok. and pick up this years herbicides pretty soon won’t be long and I’ll be in full on brush control terminator mode. Best to spray blackberries during bloom time and buckbrush early in the spraying season.