FS: Esch 5603 and/or Land Pride 3P600 drills

Wind Gypsy

5 year old buck +
I can’t figure out which of these two drills I want to keep so I’m going to list them both and let the market decide which sells first! Will list elsewhere as well.

The esch 5603 is a pull type for compact tractors. It has the small seed box and the wavy coulters. I’ve only planted about 11 acres with it since I got it new spring of ‘22. I really like this drill especially after getting more familiar with it. There are 7 rows on 5.5” spacing. I’m confident a 25 hp tractor could handle it.
I had over $14k into getting it here last spring, asking $12.5 but not sure what used market is like as it’s kind of rare in MN.

I bought the 3p600 on an impulse buy last fall as it was listed at what I felt was an underpriced value. I believe this is a 2014 model that was bought and quickly put in a garage where it sat unused until last fall when the owner (who never bought the land he got it for) went back to the dealer and asked them to sell it for him. It looked the same as a brand new model when I picked it up last fall. It currently has 1 acre on the acre meter and is a has some dirt on it from the whopping 1 acre of planting and probably a couple small scratches from me loading/unloading it. Otherwise it’s like new. It is 7.5 inch spacing and has the small seed box. Asking $13k.

Don’t have much for good pictures on my phone currently but can get more if needed.
C369E840-B852-454B-827D-1E87024CDDEA.jpeg59E2F113-E1A4-4747-850A-EE115E103DD8.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump with edited listing. Time to quit messing around and get one of these sold so I don’t have to store them both.

@Foggy47 - You still have a buddy looking for a drill?

Last edited: