Fruit trees for Spring 2023

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
What does everybody have ordered in the way of fruit trees - apples, crabs, pears, persimmons, whatever??

For our camp - 1 Buckman, 1 Turning Point, 1 Ed's Crazy crab, 1 Roadkill crab, 1 Sweet November. All Blue Hill trees.

Wow Buck great minds eh? 1 Turning Point, 1 Ed's Crazy Crab, 1 Roadkill, 1 #5 Crab, 1 Big Dog, 1 Harvest Pear, 1 RubyRush..all from Blue Hill...
Got 2 Golden Hornets, 2 Rut Rage Pear, 1 Droptine, 1 Enterprise and 1 Macoun from Whitetail Crabs already planted this fall...and now the waiting begins...

4 Dolgo, 2 buckman, 2 Kerr, 2 liberty and 2 enterprise from Blue Hill and (4) 30-06 from Whitetail crabs. Got my work cut out for me as I’m in heavy bear country but I’m gonna give it a try! Not getting any younger and I’ve always wanted a deer orchard.

From Bluehill:
1 Sweet Advent Pear
1 Big Dog Crab
2 Turning Point Crab
1 Candy Crab
1 Meader Persimmon

From Chestnut Hill
2 Deer Candy Persimmon
2 Deer Magnet Persimmon

Also have 7 Liberty apples to transplant from the garden that I grafted last year.

I'm pretty much tapped out after this for fruit tree space.

From OneGreenWorld 2 more White Cloud apple
A couple Yellow Transparent with a couple others but I can't remember where from or the exact order...suprise box in March I guess.
A Couple Roberts crab don't remember where from.
And I have nine apple and crabs to move from nursery to orchards.

Also 25 Sandhill Plum
25 Hazelnut

I didn't do good late summer into fall keeping track of exactly what or where I had ordered trees from this year, was busy with to many other projects and hunting but did get some different things ordered!

From OneGreenWorld 2 more White Cloud apple
A couple Yellow Transparent with a couple others but I can't remember where from or the exact order...suprise box in March I guess.
A Couple Roberts crab don't remember where from.
And I have nine apple and crabs to move from nursery to orchards.

Also 25 Sandhill Plum
25 Hazelnut

I didn't do good late summer into fall keeping track of exactly what or where I had ordered trees from this year, was busy with to many other projects and hunting but did get some different things ordered!
Where did you get your hazelnuts from?

2 Turning Point, 1 Roadkill crab and 1 Ed’s Crazy crab, all from Bluehill. I will probably graft 7-10 trees that will go in the ground in the fall also and a couple bear damaged trees that will be topworked. Bears only wrecked 2 trees this year which is a huge win.

Where did you get your hazelnuts from?

I think ColdStream Farm out of MI but I'm not 100% on where I ordered everything this year.
I have bought hazelnuts a few times from them in the past and they have grown great.

(2) saturn peaches and a granny smith from stark. 2 hewe's, golden russet, and 2 gin pears from mehrabyn nurseries in ithaca ny. A barlet pear and a franklin cider tree from willis as well as 18 bareroot crabs transcendent, dolgo, and american, 3 wild apple, and 2 wild pear. turkey creek 2 empire, big dog, and golden delicious.

Just put in about a dozen whitetail crab trees in too liberty ,enterprise, 30-06, droptine, and crossbow.

going 1/2 4 legged and 1/2 2 legged varieties.

Blue Hill
1 #5 Crab
1 Golden Hornet Crab
1 Road Kill Crab
1 Harvest Pear

Arbor day Foundation (For $10 donation)
5 Flowering Trees
5 Norways
2 Crape Myrtles

Still making out my local Conservation District but I think this is what I'm going for
20 Norways
10 Hazelnut
10 Winterberry

Whitetail Crabs
2 Rut Rage Pears
2 Enterprise Apples
1 Liberty Apple
1 Crossbow Crab

Bolu Tree Nursery
7 Nuttall Oak seedlings

I've a variety of 20 different applecrabs from Blue Hill coming. Very excited to get them in the ground. I really hope all the hype blue hill gets isn't a let down.

I've a variety of 20 different applecrabs from Blue Hill coming. Very excited to get them in the ground. I really hope all the hype blue hill gets isn't a let down.
They’re on standard rootstock so don’t get discouraged by slow growing/producing trees. Have to think 5-10 years down the road at least.

From a local Land and Water conservation department.

25 Colorado Blue Spruce - for Xmas trees.
25 Dolgo crabapple - to be grafted and sold in the fall.