Fall planting spray with glycosphate or not

Albuds

Yearling... With promise
Getting ready to no till drill foodplots in middle Georgia. Question is whether I need to first bush hog and spray or simply bush hog and plant.
Will be planting the following:
Green Cover’s Fall Release Blend. Contains Oats, Wheat, Cereal Rye, Lentils, Peas, Collards, Radish, Turnips and Buckwheat. Also Crimson, Frosty Berseem and Balsana clovers
Thanks for any input

Any pictures? Has it ever been a food plot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any pictures? Has it ever been a food plot?

Don’t have photos. Total of seven established food plots ranging from 1/3 to just over 1/2 acre. All have fairly heavy current growth consisting of wheat, grasses and some weeds that typically come up in summer. I do not plant summer food plots.

I would just spray them no till plant. The vegetation will die , fall over, and help hold in moisture. Will also help suppress new weed growth.

Don’t have photos. Total of seven established food plots ranging from 1/3 to just over 1/2 acre. All have fairly heavy current growth consisting of wheat, grasses and some weeds that typically come up in summer. I do not plant summer food plots.

It really depends on what your goals are but if you want the plot to produce the maximum amount of food possible without tilling, I would:

•Spray
•broadcast seed (a few days to one week after spray)
•mow (immediately after you broadcast)

Perfect scenario would be a few days of steady rains after you broadcast and mow.

It really depends on what your goals are but if you want the plot to produce the maximum amount of food possible without tilling, I would:

•Spray
•broadcast seed (a few days to one week after spray)
•mow (immediately after you broadcast)

Perfect scenario would be a few days of steady rains after you broadcast and mow.

He has a no till drill.

Spray to kill competing vegetation and reduce weeds for next year.

Definitely spray but what’s in the current field now and how tall is it?

Definitely spray but what’s in the current field now and how tall is it?
Wheat planted last fall, grass and some broadleaf weeds including ragwort in a couple of fields