All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dye for glyphosate??

yoteslayer

A good 3 year old buck
I want to go on a mission in Feb and March to kill as much bush honey suckle and autumn olive at a farm that is totally overrun with it.

If I used a 2 gallon sprayer with 50% gly/ 50% water . Where do I buy the dye to add with it so I can see the stumps I've treated? How much to a I add to a 2 gallon sprayer?

Thanks all!

I have used windshield washer fluid in my mix. Also aids in freezing. You might use it in place of the water.

I want to go on a mission in Feb and March to kill as much bush honey suckle and autumn olive at a farm that is totally overrun with it.

If I used a 2 gallon sprayer with 50% gly/ 50% water . Where do I buy the dye to add with it so I can see the stumps I've treated? How much to a I add to a 2 gallon sprayer?

Thanks all!
The dye Treespud recommends is what I use. You can buy at Rural King or Tractor Supply. Wear rubber gloves or you will have stained hands for a week. I drip a very small amount into sprayer. Maybe half an ounce.

Thank you all very much!!

For cut stump treatments I just use food coloring from the grocery store.

I use Bullseye at a rate of 1-2oz per gallon and get enough color for a foliar application and plenty for a cut-stump application.