Drop spreader cheap

That's a pretty good deal.

Do you think you could drop ag-lime with one of those? Always wondered if they could do that. If so....that would be a great buy for somebody. Not sure what else you could use it for except fertilizing your lawn...or pell lime applications.

Id be concerned that ag-lime would bridge....without an agitator.

It most likely has an agitator, the axle goes all the way through and has "fins" on it to break up the product right over the drop openings. Doesn't mean it won't bridge. I have seen wet ag lime bridge in the lime tenders you rent from the coop that are designed specifically for spreading ag lime.

Any plots I have would surely destroy that spreader. Seems gear made for the yard does not last long in rough plots.

. I bought a nice gandy similar to this one but better made. It didn't work at all for me. I tried it on ag lime, even with the agitator it would just bridge. I tried it with pelletized this year. It spread it, but any part of the field that wasn't perfectly flat it would bottom out. Rocks were no fun either, due only a couple inches of clearance. I would stay away from these unless I was doing a lawn.