Does anyone use a PTO sprayer for roadside brush encroachment?

Turkish

5 year old buck +
My road maintenance mowing would go much faster if I could eliminate brush encroachment at heights 4-8 above the ground. Young trees, shrubs, and blackberry that sprout well off the roadway naturally want to encroach into the sun light. I was wondering about these PTO sprayers I see with 2 nozzles pointed up and to the side, as in the link. I’ve seen some YouTubers using them for this purpose. Has anyone used one for such a purpose? The articulating, loader-mounted hydraulic mowers seem popular for this purpose, but I don’t see myself going to that expense.

My road maintenance mowing would go much faster if I could eliminate brush encroachment at heights 4-8 above the ground. Young trees, shrubs, and blackberry that sprout well off the roadway naturally want to encroach into the sun light. I was wondering about these PTO sprayers I see with 2 nozzles pointed up and to the side, as in the link. I’ve seen some YouTubers using them for this purpose. Has anyone used one for such a purpose? The articulating, loader-mounted hydraulic mowers seem popular for this purpose, but I don’t see myself going to that expense.

I just had a kings sprayer pto made with a side nozzle just for this.

Also have a buddy with this. I’m intrigued. A few brands to choose from, lane shark being another one. Anyone else used?