Deer activity early summer

Hoytvectrix

5 year old buck +
The last couple of years we have kept cameras out in some food plots year-round. This year it seems like we are getting much more activity throughout the whole day on pretty much all of our food plots.

Is this something that is fairly typical for this time of year? In the fall and winter we typically do not get that level of daylight activity. Are you all seeing this same level of activity throughout the day?

I have had lots of daytime movement this spring, increasing by the week, since mid-April. Not just fawns and does either, but some decent bucks. I don't have much to compare to though, as this is my first year with a plot in the area and the rest of the field is a hayfield so it's good cover and food. The field behind this buck is a hayfield that the previous owner had added some clover to...looks pretty good to me! Last year I had a ton of early morning/later evening pics once my plot got going, but that was from August on.
JDTC6772[1].PNG

I always get a lot of doe pics right now as I believe they need to feed a lot for the fawns. I am getting many doe pics between 8 am and 2 pm. Some small bucks but mainly does.

I keep cameras out year round. We get probably a 1/3 daytime pics this time of year. But, all total - we get a whole lot more pics in the fall. A lot for a deer to eat right now.