cultivator tines

Powder

5 year old buck +
I just bought an old cultivator and it has a couple missing tines. I think they C tines. Any idea where I can find replacement parts?

They seem to be getting hard to buy new. You may be better off buying an old cultivator and use it for the tines/parts.

Yeah, I was hoping not to do that. I actually picked up two small cultivators for $50 total. Both have one or two tines missing and I was hoping not to have to combine them. It would have been great to have both in working order.

Where are you located?
There's a tractor/machinery junkyard here in W Pa that has a ton of reclaimed stuff. http://www.burghimplement.com

If they match King Kutter cultivator tines order from them? Good luck!

If you have a link in a situation like this, we require you to post it...........;)

You might try Sloan express or agri supply I've ordered from both in past and they have a wide range of parts

If you have a link in a situation like this, we require you to post it...........;)

It would be nice if this forum also required posters to show their location.
That would sure help to know where someone is from for a multitude of reasons.
I'm on a crusade... POST YOUR LOCATION;):)

Tap, I should join you in that crusade, it is a pet peeve of mine as well, just the name of the State and USDA Zone would be sufficient.

Tap, I should join you in that crusade, it is a pet peeve of mine as well, just the name of the State and USDA Zone would be sufficient.

You bettcha!
Not asking for an address or even a county. I understand the reasons for protecting your place.

I spent a lot of time on the "other" defunct forum reading questions about weed ID, where to buy stuff, planting dates, etc, etc, you name it...It's almost always better to know the region of the poster. I don't think there is enough importance given to that.
Why shouldn't a guy from Texas or Florida not know when a guy from Maine asked questions or gives advice about something? Knowing location puts so many things into context....sorry for jacking the thread...bad habit of this guy from W Pa:)

Message received, updated profile. Just getting started here. Thanks!

Message received, updated profile. Just getting started here. Thanks!
Thanks man. And welcome to the group.
I'm just trying to help improve the layout of this forum.:)

No problem. I always look to see if a response would be appropriate for my area based on where the poster is. It took me awhile to find out how to change the icon picture and profile. I did not see the drop down at the top, too small of print for these old eyes.

Tap, I took your advice and added my general location.

Thanks for all the help. I will try to find a couple junk yard to see what's out there.