Cultipackers Appleton Wi - limited info

rocksnstumps

5 year old buck +
Noticed what looks like a 8 ft and 4 ft pup on the side of the road going home a different way. Sorry about limited info but only have an approx address. Stopped for a min but 4 sale sign does not have a name number price. Located NW of Appleton about 6-7 miles on Mayflower Rd about 1/2 south of County O. I'm already set for a packer so just passing along for any local folks. Maybe you can search and find on Craiglist....

Any idea what brand? Brillion?

Dunno make but here are some crappy cell phone pics with an address on Mayflower Rd in the Town of Center. Probably could trace to get contact info somehow

P010916_1121.jpg P010916_1121b.jpg P010916_1122.jpg P010916_1123.jpg

Boy those look like nice rigs. A great winter project to take apart and paint up and grease up. I'm pretty sure those are not Brillion.

Ok these are still by the road but they have wised up and put a phone number on the sign. Most of this winter they were close to the road and I think the snowplow may have covered them at times.....but no snow now

920-757-5749

Called about these on July 25. 2016 and was told both are SOLD

I seen a few pups that were converted to a hitch near New London last week.

Here's a PIC of the one we just built. Loderup, on the previous website, has all the info for building it. It was simple after buying the parts. It is about 5 foot in length, flips over for easy transport, weighs around 300 lbs and cost us about $300 to $350 to build.

Attachments

• IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    849.7 KB · Views: 98
Bbcoach- where can I get the specs? I thought I saw them at one point on the other forum that no longer exists.

Bbcoach- where can I get the specs? I thought I saw them at one point on the other forum that no longer exists.
About the only place you can get the wheels was at Agri Supply down south. They shipped mine in a crate for me. I don't have the build specs but on their web site they give you the dimensions for the individual packer wheels and you can figure out what you need from there. You just need to build a frame and buy the shaft, bearings and wheels. Some people were building them for 50 hp tractors and others for an ATV.