Cuddeback pics and phone email

jhorne

Yearling... With promise
ive been using android outlook with my cuddeback account since the beginning. i picked outlook because of the way it displayed the attached images inline, without having to click and download each one.

however, lately, the image display has recently stopped for me. at first, i could clear the app data, and completely reset the application, and it would start working again but only briefly. now, its to the point that application data reset (or even removal/reinstall) just gives the same as before, and i have to click and download each picture. i cannot find any setting which limits the size of the allowed-download data or anything like that.

anyone else having an issue like this? or, what email application are you using on your phone that does properly display the images inline?

Not sure if you’ve gotten this taken care of. I didn’t use outlook. I setup a new email account and then downloaded the gmail app and images display fine.

I have a similar situation with gmail. I've used a gmail account since going with Cudde. About a year ago, my pics in gmail would not load. I have a K camera and a home cell and pics sent from both would not load. I finally forwarded pics to another gmail account and they would load. Something is happening to the gmail account and I can't figure it out and the only way to fix it was create another gmail account. Fast forward to today and it has happened again and I don't want another gmail account. Can someone give me guidance on a better method than using gmail?