Cooper paste for cankers

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
I have some Fireblight cankers that need removed this winter. Some of the videos n one show folks covering the cut out section with a homemade cooper paste. Anyone know how to make the paste?

I think it's COPPER paste - but I don't know how to make it. Copper is used I believe in anti-fungal treatments. I don't know if it would work on FB - that's a bacterial infection.

I think it's COPPER paste - but I don't know how to make it. Copper is used I believe in anti-fungal treatments. I don't know if it would work on FB - that's a bacterial infection.
Copper should work for fireblight, as most metals are anti-microbe. I know that Dormant applications of copper is also used to reduce fireblight

As to the specific use of a copper paste, I have no idea.

Yes, the copper will work. I THINK the use of a paste as utilized in some of the YouTube videos would be more efficient and remain in place better. I guess I may have to ask my wife the pharmacist to tell me how best to turn liquid copper fungicide into a paste. You guys have let me down now I will owe her :)